Zane has over 14 years of construction management experience where he has been involved with a multitude of project types, specializing in general contracting commercial construction. market sector competencies include multi-family, educational, healthcare, and specialty.
As a concrete general superintendent, Zane is exceptional at managing manpower throughout the duration of a given project, dedicating resources where they are required to maintain schedule but strategizing crew size so as to reduce total overtime incurred. He is dedicated to the concepts of safety, quality and production.
Past projects include:
- Denver Zoo Predator Ridge - $100m
- Isle of Capri Hotel & Parking Garage - $110m
- Auraria Campus Science Building - $55m
- CSU Engineering II Building - $55m
- Canon City Detention Center - $80m